Made of Steel
For use with cast iron bushed bore pulley
This U1 Bushing with 5-1/2″ bore is a high-quality precision product that is built for toughness and strength. U1 bushings are being used in an extensively wide selection of applications, which includes; sprockets, shaves, pulleys, gears, and much more, we likewise offer all of these goods. What models this bushing apart may be the high-quality steel construction along with exact manufacturing and top quality control; this means that you always get a premium quality steady product. What really pieces us in addition to the other men is our experienced expert staff members and our company-wide goal of customer satisfaction.
1. Be certain the tapered cone areas of the bushing and the within of the driven item will be clean and free of anti-seize lubricants.
2. Place the bushing in sprocket or various other portion type that accepts the bushing.
3. Place cap screws loosely in pull-up holes. The bushing continues to be loose to make sure sliding in shape on shaft.
4. With important on shaft, slide the sprocket or other portion type to the desired position on the shaft. Be sure to leave the heads of the cap screws available.
5. Align the sprocket or portion type, tighten the screws alternatively and progressively until they are pulled up tight. Do not work with extensions on the wrench handles and don’t allow the sprocket or part to always be drawn i contact with flange of bushing. At this point there should be a gap between the bushing flange and sprocket, make certain this gap does not close.
Double split barrel ensures concentricity
Grips the shaft with positive clamp fit
High torque carrying capacity
Permits blind assembly
Load not carried or limited by mounting screws
External key of all sizes for confident drive and increased torque carrying capabilities
Double-split barrel for great clamping
Solid flange to keep up concentric bores
Available in “, metric, and spline bores. Bore range between 3/8″ to 10”
Solid Flange & Double Split Barrel – Assures better concentricity to the shaft.
Key to Key Drive – With keys in both the shaft and merchandise to supply the strongest possible drive.
3/4″ per Foot Taper on Barrel – Personal locking taper supplies the highest degree of mechanical locking merchandise to product.
Taper bushing are trusted as well as sprockets, v-belt pulleys, timing pulleys, coupling and other mechanical parts with taper bore connections.
Taper bushing series are made of high quality engineered materials with great tolerance. The characteristic is easy to employ and needs no further alteration. These bushings can fit almost a myriad of assemblies and sizes. They will be the best choice in style for mechanical connections.
To complete designations add bore size. For instance: PD1215X16MM designates a 1215 taper bushing with a 16mm bore.
No costly re-boring: full range of both metric and imperial obtainable.
Standard range meets up to 125mm/5″ shafts & Hub diameter required depends on the application.
Complete brief reach range offered, for compact lightweight assemblies & Clean, Compact Style.
Simple installation and removal.
This Split Taper Bushing is designed exclusively for use with cast iron bushed bore pulleys and will be purchased on the same page as the pulley you will need.
For use with 1 3/16” shaft sizes.
Includes 2 set screws.